What ONE thing would you change about WION?!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Now the world has been exposed to WION and here is your chance to give feedback about WION.

Today I would like to know if you could change ONE thing about WION what would it be?

Thanks for your feedback and remember you do NOT need to be registered to post here in the WION forum! :)

Wow lots of people have read this post but no replies yet.

SO I guess I would start...

I would like MORE JIM on WION!

I drive to work at 8:15 and get into the office at around 8:45 then I rush to turn my radio on and its Jim saying his goodbyes for the day. I would love to see him go to 10AM.

And that is one thing I would change about WION.

Yes after listening this morning I agree, Jim needs to go for at least another hour.

Yeah a Sunday Morning Polka Show would be fun after the church show. Growing up my grandfather would have his radio blasting each Sunday morning to the Polkas.

Not sure how many people in Ionia would get it though. :)

Well, we DO have a staff accordianist. She visited us on our Christmas Eve show......
She'll show up now and then, I'm sure!

I need to get a link up for our past video clips. Will work on that. We're on USTREAM.TV, and I think after the current
video plays you see options for others, but we'll see about some links!

I am thinking of getting an 80's show in for at least an hour or so on the weekends. The 90's are fun on Sundays, but
some people are asking for this and we may have just the right connection for doing this......"stay tuned"....as we
look into this.

Yeah a Sunday Morning Polka Show would be fun after the church show. Growing up my grandfather would have his radio blasting each Sunday morning to the Polkas.

I remember going to grandmas and the radio in the garage would have the local AM (KCHK AM/KRDS FM) on with the polkas all Sunday
Ironically they still do polkas from 5am to 9pm on Sundays except for 9-10 and 11:00-11:30 for church services. Listening to it right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)