What phone on AT&T would you get?

Ahh..that would explain it. I try to stay away from any DRM content as much as I can. iTunes is a big one.

The only ones that I have are the digital downloads that come with a DVD. I wonder what would happen if I tried to claim the code a second time using windows media player.

I might even run an Android if the Nexus One comes out with a decent unlocked pricing.

I will most likely change my mind 100's of times before my March upgrade date.

You might want to think twice about the Nexus One. Makes you wonder why they aren't including the AT&T 3G bands, limiting themselves to only TMobile, and TMobile is few and far between.

* Android 2.1
* 11.5mm thick
* 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM, 4GB microSD in-box expandable to 32GB
* 5 megapixel camera with mechanical AF and LED flash
* HSPA 900 / 1700 / 2100, 7.2Mbps down and 2Mbps up -- in other words, yes to T-Mobile 3G and no to AT&T 3G, though you'll still be fine on EDGE
* 3.7-inch WVGA AMOLED display

I saw the edge only but I wonder if it will be that way for good or only until the get FCC approval for the AT&T 3G. Edge only is a killer if that is the way it will always be.

Ok. After some more reading I think that the LG Expo has been taken off my list of possibilities. Looking at the specs it has a 1Ghz processor but the talk time is only rated up to 3 hours. How can you sell a phone that only gets up to 3 hours of talk time?

Thanks for the help guys. After having my daughters phone break and I did some looking at replacements for them, I found it cheaper to just switch providers for the family. After selling our iPhones we were able to get 2 Android based phones and three others for about $25. It was going to cost me around $100 to get the phone she wanted as a go phone and swap sim cards. We are also now able to have more services on their phones with still saving a few dollars a month.