What satellite do you watch the most?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
G10 for the net stuff
IA6 for Doc Scott
SBS6 for sports feeds
G4 C-band for the nets

Last edited:
4dtv - G1/G15 mostly - G9/G13 for HD (becoming more watched since the digital channels moved from GB/G11).
C - FTA - E2/Anik F2 for HD.
ku - FTA - split between G10, T5/IA5, Hispasat 1D.
Sports feeds, anywhere they can be found, particularly HD. Hockey being my favorite choice.

Al

G 10R Mostly. It has several Arkansas stations. (Little Rock, Fort Smith, Eureka Springs....)

AMC-3 for all of the PBS stuff.

G10R here (see Mark_AR response above).

Funny thing is I live less than 100 miles from Fort Smith, cannot pick up the stations via antenna (due to mountains) but I get them via Satellite just fine :>

Hispasat 1CD 30.0 W.

I'm parked here almost all day.

With a touch of a button on the TV remote I'm on OTA via rabbit ears and thats when I do my blind scan usually around 3-5 pm on SBS 6, check the news feeds and take a trip to otherside G10 that is, ocasionally stopping on birds in between.

I live in the same town as KWWF - Waterloo, Iowa, but the location of their transmitting antenna is the opposite direction of the other 8 or so local stations, and they have real low power, so they do not come in very well.

Larry :)

KWWF is at 500K watts compared to Full Powered UHF stations being 5000Kw

Equity does hold a construction permit to make the station 3000kw

Ku band - SBS 6
C-band - IA 6 for analog and G4 for C-band, but not for the networks. Don't get those.

When I'm in the mood, I'll put on 2 pairs of glasses, a couple hats, light up a big cigar and watch the Doc on AMC3 analog. Maybe grab a lollipop and watch some KojaK on G3C with the FTA box.

C band DVB, I am almost always on AMC3 for TVU. The picture quality is so much better than it is on the sky angel. The fake T7 at 121 (4D owners know what I'm talking about IA/13) is also great stuff. Wrastlin' on America One!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)