Status
Please reply by conversation.

scottc98

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
Columbus, OH
All,

Need a little help on where to point all of my lnbs to. I currently have my channelmaster dish set up on the side of the house with multiple lnbs. The LOS for the dish is roughly 79-105. Currently, I've got my invacom at G11/Nimiq, a Forect univ at AMC4 (101) and a DBS at Nimiq (82). I've got another Fortec univ, and two more dbs lnbs to work with.

I personnally would like to max out as much sports as possible. I thought about shifting my dish over 2 deg to put the invacom at 93, the fortec at 103 and adding the other fortec to 85. My concern with that is basically wasting the dual capabilities of the invacom and losing G11 (good combo of stuff there).

In addition, I just got my hands on a analog receiver that I'd like to put to use.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
dashaund said:
You need to tap on to SBS6. A LOT of sports wild feeds on there.

I know :)

When I get the 1.2m mounted and motored, that should take care of that sat.

To get SBS6 with the channelmaster, I'd have to remount it and will run into the same issue I am having now with mounting the 1.2m

In your case I would get one LNBF peaked onto IA-8 @ 89ºw this is a busy satellite over the winter.

PSB said:
In your case I would get one LNBF peaked onto IA-8 @ 89ºw this is a busy satellite over the winter.

This would mean sacraficing G11 I think due to 2 deg spacing prob with the invacom. That thing is such a beast.

IYO.. would IA8 be better that G11 sportswise, particularly CFB? (don't want to discuss too much outside WUT)

Iceberg said:
If you can do 89/79 those have feeds on them :)

I think I can do 89/79 and one more at either 101 or 103. Might be pushing it, but I may try 89/85/79.

103 interest me with the DVB card I have now and the particular 4.2.2 stuff there.

Is 85 normally dead after Dec?

I am still struggling with losing G11. Last Sat night was great for that location

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts