What to do.. any suggestions?

Griffin522

Original poster
Sep 8, 2004
I have been unable to contact the company I signed a DHA with over 3 weeks ago. I had a original install planned for Aug. 21 but called and left a message to reschedule due to conflicts with schedule. I never heard back but they did not arrive so I assumed they got the message. I have tried for several days now to contact them and all I can do is leave a message. This is obviously someone I don't want to deal with. They are named as Dish Network/SouthStar on the DHA. SouthStar is not listed as a local company in the pages or with Dish Network.

My real question is this: Since they have not contacted me and have not charged me any fees, am I obligated to them thru the DHA or can I contact someone else in the Seattle area to start a new DHA and install? If I do hear from them after a second company does the install am I contractually obligated to the first company?

FYI: I signed a DHA agreement and included a credit card for payment once install was completed. Please help. I am nearing the end of my rope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts