What "UNUSUAL" OR "CRAZY" jobs have you done to make a buck? Our morning Topic today!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
Join us on the 'net feed, apps or on the air!

High School Years, Early post-high school or college, even in your socalled "adult" life!

stories: send to morning@i1430.com or respond here!
Jump in and confess!

Gig's

Guess I'm a wee late to the party... Alas. BUT! I DID deliver balloon's...in costume. Care Bear was a biggy for the smaller set. Fave was the "Caveman" outfit. Usually for B-Day's & Bachelorette party's. Best one was at a bowling alley. The bride to be was WAAAAY too embarrassed to receive her "gift" from me & ran into the women's bathroom. Much to the joy of the entire alley did I yell, "I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!" and kicked in the door to follow her. Good times.

I was a Pinsetter at the ELKS Lodge bowling alley when I was about 14. After a few beers those bowlers were dangerous. LOL They would see how hard they could throw the ball and see if they could get a pin to jump over the wall and nail one of us pinsetters. It had four lanes and a 15 cent pop machine with beer in it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)