What was that movie's name??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your movie has a similar basic plot to The Hidden. I know from your description that you are not referring to The Hidden, which is about a fugitive criminal alien entity taking over the bobies of innocent humans, one by one, and committing awful crimes, baffling the local police detective played by Michael Nouri. Kyle Mclachlan plays the good alien cop occupying the body of a recently deceived FBI agent, hunting down the alien fugitive that had killed his partner back on his home world. But, your movie is quite similar. It even has a touching ending, like the one you describe, but with the good entity living inside a husband, not wife.

It was a great movie. If you haven't seen it. I recommend it.

None of these! I read description for all of them and nothing! I also found a scifi database and read thru all the 90s, 80s and 70s and 60s scifis and nothing. Maybe I just imagined this movie!!:eek: I did bump into "the hidden" and it does seem like an interesting movie. I may add it to my netflix queue!

GaryPen said:
Puppet Masters? Invaders From Mars? It Conquered The World? Invasion of the Body Snatchers? Body Snatchers? War of the Worlds TV Series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)