What was the last thing you watched?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bryan27

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Walsingham, ON
I watched Driftwood on World Cinema then fliped around for the final 20 minutes until the "no signal" message came on :(

I watched Aimelee until it was over at 11:45 P.S.T. then tuned to HDNEWS expecting some kind of announcement, but the screen just went dark with a "no signal" screen.

DarrellP said:
I watched Aimelee until it was over at 11:45 P.S.T. then tuned to HDNEWS expecting some kind of announcement, but the screen just went dark with a "no signal" screen.
Same here.

HD News since 2:30AM EST, was waiting for a farewell message.

Hey MarcelV,

I didn't make it that long, Saw HD news at 1:30 went to bed. Got up and no Voom :(

Watched Lab for most of the night - who knows if this will ever be available again. Saw some MTV/VH1 after 3;00 a.m. - they didn't kill these until about 3:10. I think I was on the Salsa music channel when things went silent. Adios Voom. Now to decide on dish...

i was in the voom chat here. it went dead, everyone sobbed in the room. then 4 minutes later, it all came back on! Everyone rejoiced! so the last thing i saw was PlayBoyHD!!!!! it was free for 20 seconds!!!!! Then it all went dead again, we all sobbed again. damm them for playing tricks like that on us!!!!!

2nd coolest thing ive ever seen!

interesting droolman........

Maybe they removed the encryption from the signal before officially shutting down the signal?? Between shutting down the encrypted signal and the overall signal, there might have been some kind of delay on signal which explains why it came back on "in the clear" for a few seconds before being shut off. Just a theory of mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)