What Would You Like More Info On?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What do you want more information on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don,

Wish I was going, but those days are over. Check out the 3D front projection.

S~

Oh yeah, I hit all the screen booths & 3D I could find last year, we may have some surprises this year compared to previous years coverage if everything works out ok... still have my Draper 3D glasses from '09 demo ;)

Can someone try and get info on Ivi TV what they looking to do and the future of the service I think I read they were going to be there on Friday.

Thank you,
Chris

A Dish-specific question: I'd sure like to know what happened to the Sling Receiver. And whether other receivers will be able to accept the Sling Adapter.

If there are any new HT screen material. Anything that is similar to the High Power screen.

Oh yeah. See if there are any new tablets at CES this year. LOL

Dream-Multimedia, the makers of the Dreambox FTA receiver that is so popular OUTSIDE the US, is going to be at CES this year for the first time. Maybe Satelliteguys roving reporter...(Scott, you DO have a roving reporter...dont you? LOL) can go over and get some pics for us!

I'm interested on VZ 4G Phone news. The news that I'm interested to hear from Dish, I'm pretty sure nothing will happen during CES - like restoring Disney HD channels and restoring MSG and MSG+.

Vizio Tablet.

Scott what is the catch with this on getting a premium channel for 1 year free?Ask charlie about the hd distant networks from sobongo?ask charlie if theres any plans on dish doing multi room viewing like direct does? ask charlie if they ever plan on this coming out please...Here is the Sling Multiroom Extender for the 922. This will give you TV2 in full HD from the 922.... http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/212853-team-summit-pics-video-live-recap-16.htmlAlso, in honor of the company’s 30th anniversary as a pioneer in satellite TV, DISH Network is offering premium movie channels free for one year to most customers. DISH Network also offers Free HD for Life, which provides access to high definition feeds of popular channels at no additional cost and cant wait to hear from you at ces and see what dish has new coming out and wish direct had a booth there.No more HD Distant Networks? All American Direct, aka Sobongo, is calling all their distant network subscribers to tell them that their HD contract with the broadcasters ends on January 12th and that subscribers will no longer be able to get distant networks in anything other than (low-def) SD. Dish Network disclaims any knowledge of what's going on when you call their 800 number, and Sobongo people have no idea of what happened with the contract. It would be nice to know if this is prelude to Dish Network once again offering distant networks directly, if another independent is ready to step in, or if it is time for all of Dish's distant network subscribers to consider the big move to DirecTV..please ask charlie that please:)thank you andi pray your father is doing better you and your family is in my prayers:)

Last edited:
When will the next iteration of Google TV be ready, and is Dish thinking of building it in a new receiver. Thanks ron

I picked Direct, but with no booth dont think there will be much info??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts