Whats a guy to do?!?!

Should I Stay or Should I go!?!?!

• Stay home take care of the wife

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Leave the whiny prego woman and go to Vegas!

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did the right thing buddy, and will be a better man thanks to it. Great move! Stop off, pick up some Chinese food, some flowers and a card on the way home!

I'm sorry but that is such a stupid thing to say! He gave up a "game" to be with his pregnant wife giving birth to their first child. Wow! What a sacrifice!. Honestly, what is more important? Thjere is no question in my mind that I would stay with my life partner for an event that will happen but once in your lifetime. You only have one chance to experience the events leading up to your first child. Do yourself a favor, read his suggestion and then forget it. Rubbing it in her face will only make her feel insignificant and the impending birth seem unimportant to you. It would also make you look like the stereotypical, pinhead, tevlevision sitcom husband. You absolutely did the right thing and you should have absolutely no regrets about doing it.

John Walsh said:
You gotta make sure she knows what you gave up to stay with her. In a nice and loving way of course

As Robert Schimmel says "All you do by dragging a dog to the pile to rub his face in the $h1T, is to make him PISS all the way there." I agree with sidekick!

Status
Not open for further replies.