What's It Take? (Some Interesting Stats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
After last night's Tech Chat some users stuck around and asked some questions about SatelliteGuys and what it took to run a place like this.

So here are some stats.

Date of Birth: September 7th, 2003
Number of Registered Members as of this writing: 18,006

Number of Unique IP addresses visiting SatelliteGuys Each Month: 218,875
Number of Web Pages Served Each Month: 6,413,481
Total Number of Hits a month: 33,469,355
Total amount of Bandwidth used a month: 489.25 Gigbytes (And when we had the Holiday Channel running we served up 1.2 Terabytes in December!)
Adverage Number of Members Online at any time: 914
Adverage Number of Members Online during Business Hours: 1,237

Quite impressive numbers. :)

Thank you to all for making SatelliteGuys everything it is. We will continue to work hard for you! Thanks for making us a regular stop in your web browser. :D

Here's some more if you're bored:

18.28% or 3296 members visit each week

6.03% or 1086 members have an avatar

The largest thread is Voom Installations

The most viewed thread is Read Me First: Pre/Post-Installation FAQ for VOOM

The forum with the mosts posts is the Dish Network Forum

The top 10 posters are:

Sean Mota
Scott Greczkowski
Iceberg
Stargazer
DarrellP
Neutron
Ilya
SimpleSimon
BFG
vurbano

97 posts to get in the 3,000 club, 177 to get to the #9 slot ;)

I remember back when this forum started as someone posted on DBSTalk.com they found where Scott was hanging out and I lurked for several months then finally joined so I didn't join when it first started but have been lurking since it started.

The real question is whether SatelliteGuys has more members than Voom has subscribers.

Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop we may never now that answer rocatman. :D

Neutron said:
WOO, I'm in the top 10!!!!
Depending on how you look at it, that's either a good or bad thing. Just think about how much more productive we'd all be if we weren't constantly posting here, or reading what others posted.

We would either be doing this or something else and we all have to do something. This keeps us out of trouble :D

cdru said:
Depending on how you look at it, that's either a good or bad thing. Just think about how much more productive we'd all be if we weren't constantly posting here, or reading what others posted.

nice avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts