What's the cheapest way to get my RSN?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scottie318

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
Being that I live near NYC and have E* I dont get YES and I'm under the assumption I probably won't be seeing Sportsnet New York (new mets channel) either. Unfortunately, everyone in my house loves Dish Network and doesn't care about professional sports. I understand that I have to subscribe to a base package to get my RSN. Cable is pretty much out of the question because its vastly overpriced (Cablevision). Therefore my remaining option is D*, what is the cheapest package that includes an RSN? I believe its Total Choice but I just wanted to make sure. I know this seems ridiculous for TWO channels assuming D* picks up SNY, but unfortunately it is the way it is.

I am not sure if it applies to RSNs. but I have read that when people want Sunday Ticket only, that they get the Para Todos package. which is like 24 bucks, again I am not sure if this applies to RSNs, but at least it'll bump this up and someone who knows for sure can answer you.

Damaged the $39.99 Spanish package I believe would be the cheapest for RSN. If he is going to subscribe to both DISH and Directv it maybe just as cheap to put the whole house on Cablevision. He is doing a Don Quixote "tilting at windmills".:)

Last edited:
boba said:
Damaged the $39.99 Spanish package I believe would be the cheapest for RSN. If he is going to subscribe to both DISH and Directv it maybe just as cheap to put the whole house on Cablevision. He is doing a Don Quixote "tilting at windmills".:)

The spanish package _is_ Para Todos ;), but thanks for the price correction.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts