What's up with BOOM in Spanish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

emtownsend

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
Post Falls, ID
Every morning lately, Boomerang (BOOM) is in Spanish! It never used to be and last I checked this is still an English speaking country (although some would like to change that).
Are they making political statements?
This is nuts...

emtownsend said:
Every morning lately, Boomerang (BOOM) is in Spanish! It never used to be and last I checked this is still an English speaking country (although some would like to change that).
Are they making political statements?
This is nuts...

You need to freaking relax dude.

El problema es que su receptor está puesto con el menú del idioma en español. Todo lo que tiene que hacer es cambiar el lenguage de español al inglés.

TVO
Tony

PS what onsiteSat said.

TNGTony said:
El problema es que su receptor está puesto con el menú del idioma en español. Todo lo que tiene que hacer es cambiar el lenguage de español al inglés.

TVO
Tony

PS what onsiteSat said.

Gracias Amigos! Just a little on edge with all the immigration stuff.. hehe BTW, my wife's family is from Chile & she had to translate for me..... OK, deep breath.... Whew... The SAP thang is what it was. Weird, I guess very few channels are SAP so I didn't know until I hit BOOM. :)

Last edited:
Most of the people telling you to chill out are people who think it's possible for everyone to speak a different language and have a different culture in the U.S. Soon enough the different societies that make up the U.S. will want to declare independence since there seems to be growing anti Americanism out there and seeing the stars and stripes will continue to become more rare.

TNGTony said:

TVO
Tony

PS what onsiteSat said.
I know, I know but I have to say it
Me Gusto tu respuesta.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)