What's your favorite Comic Book based movie or TV Series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Movies is Superman ( If John Wayne were a super hero then he would be Superman )

Tv would have to have been Buck Rogers.

What I would like to see.

Captain America ( we could use a super hero like this one )

Alpha Flight ( would be nice to see a group of Canadian super hero's )

For me it would have to be...

Movie -- Spiderman 2

Television -- Batman: The Animated Series {Mark Hamill does the best Joker} (you didn't say whether it had to live-action)

Last edited:
How could anyone forget Lynda CArter's Tits in Wonder Woman? I think we used to call her Wonder Boobie , when I was younger because we always wondered how big her boobs really were.;)

Movie Spiderman honorable mention Tim Robbins' Batman
TV Superman honorable mention Blade only because of Jill Wagner

I think Linda Carter in her wonder woman outfitt definitely pushed every young boy into puberty early. If they were going to do a remake tv show of her now I wonder who they would pick and how the outfit would look, who they pick is definitely going to be the most important aspect of the show. Any suggestions on a dark brown to black haired busty beauty to play this role?

I think Linda Carter in her wonder woman outfitt definitely pushed every young boy into puberty early. If they were going to do a remake tv show of her now I wonder who they would pick and how the outfit would look, who they pick is definitely going to be the most important aspect of the show. Any suggestions on a dark brown to black haired busty beauty to play this role?

1. Angelina Jolie

2. Ashley Judd

1. Angelina Jolie

2. Ashley Judd

No to both, Ashley is to old and not busty enough and Jolie doesnt have the hips or butt for the outfitt but does have the chest.

That movie was terrible.
I dont agrea on this one, see response below.

I agree it was a big disappointment. To me Christopher Reeves will ALWAYS be SUPERMAN to me. May he rest in peace.

I agrea that Reeves will always be Reeves but his time has come and gone wether he had suffered his injury or not he would have been to old to have come back for this movie. The new movie was not the wholesome saturday afternoon drinking milk and and eating a peanutbutter and jellie sandwich while reading a stack of comics. I had hoped for a return to "Truth, Justice, and the American way" feel where men are men and women are women and John Wayne was still kickin ass even if he had to wear depends. What I found was a movie that was more realisticly based ( aside from there being a super hero ) with human vices and weaknesses and situations and this superman who grew up as a human shared many of these same characteristics wich to me made him more familiar.

I think that alot of people both wanted this new guy to replicate Reeves in apearance and acting but there is only so much imitation that any actor can do without loosing his own identity but I also think that most people were also expecting to see pretty much what I was to hoping to see and when they didnt along with wanting a Reeves character there was negative press. Maybe if this was the first superman movie then the concensus would be diferent, who knows.

Are they making a Wonder Woman movie?
I had heard a while back that the idea was being tossed around but nothing in the pipleline that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts