Whats your ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab XE.

I'm need about 2000 more miles to reach the 100,000 mark. I had said that I would trade the truck after reaching the warranty (36,000 miles) and then said I would keep it up until I graduated college (12/2006). Now, I'm attached to the vehicle and am happy not having the payment (as I now have a house payment). If I were doing it again today, though, I would likely go for another Frontier.

Cade

UPDATE........

Just thought I would update these since some have changed.

My wife still drives the 2005 Uplander.
I now drive a 2007 Silverado Classic.
And for the water we have a NEW toy :D , a 2007 Chaparral 190 SSI sports boat.
I know alot of you dont like generic pics so I will post real pics once there taken.
Hmm cant edit the post so I will need to add another with the updated pic.

Attachments

• 100_0039.jpg
    100_0039.jpg
    977.5 KB · Views: 175
Kinda bumping an old thread :p
these are my rides
2007 toyota yaris with 45k miles avrg 34mpg- Just submitted my last payment :)
IMG00194-20110602-1304.jpg

2010 Mazda 3 iSport 20k miles avrg 33mpg half way through with payments
IMG00195-20110602-1304.jpg

I picked up a new 2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Platinum this week. I had put almost 100k on my Aspen, so it was time for it to go. I initially went looking for a Sequoia, but I decided I wanted a truck.

i1YyGl.jpg

74oRkl.jpg

afxFol.jpg

NRPMwl.jpg

I went to order an LT Sport Tonneau Cover (below) for it, but they sold out to a larger company and they aren't taking orders for a couple of months.

tundra-E.jpg

1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Claasic lowrider. I'm doing a complete frame off customization. Now it has a turbo charged 6.2L LS3 engine that makes 672 horsepower at the fly wheel!!! 6L65E automatic transmission. Detroit locker differential. White with a gold pearl paint job. Gold and chrome Dayton wire wheels. 3000 watt Pioneer Premere and Rockford Fosgate stereo system. Air Ride Technology air ride suspension. I'm almost finished with the interior. And it won't be a trailer queen, It will be driven on a regular basis.

Also a 2000 Chrysler Sebring LXI.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys

Went to a Parade yesterday, here is a Low Rider :) and I have a ticket to win a Mustang Hard top rebuilt by the Man driving this one ... (he has a 57 Chevy, 63 Impala and others that are immaculate....President of the Car Club)

Attachments

• Low rider.JPG
    Low rider.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Miles Mustang.JPG
    Miles Mustang.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)