When are they going to fix the sound sync issues??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

256HDfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 1, 2006
This is about to drive me crazy...It seems to only be a problem on the HD channels. Is everyone having this problem??

I reported the problem first week in January on my 411. They swaped it out for a 211, and still same problem. They keep telling me to wait for software updates. Funny, but each time you call for a status update, they act like I am the only one experiencing the sound delay on the optical output.

joetmurf said:
I reported the problem first week in January on my 411. They swaped it out for a 211, and still same problem. They keep telling me to wait for software updates. Funny, but each time you call for a status update, they act like I am the only one experiencing the sound delay on the optical output.

Well, it is a real problem that they need to address. Did they mention when there would be software updates?

joetmurf said:

That's why I started the 211 bug thread so people can report the problem and maybe E* will see that is not only a few people having the problem. I don't use my A/V receiver anymore, it's so annoying to watch with the audio delay.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=58707

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)