When u sign up for dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sceavis

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 20, 2005
Are u charged the $49.99 for install . Second i will need the two dishes i live in the Boston area and my wife only wants the one dish. Is there a way the installer could have only 1 foot print of one dish and mount the other to that one foot print?My house has a rubber roof and we want to avoid as much damage to it as possible.I also see something called club dish does that help in anyway.I would also like to order though dish store to help out with them and this web site .Is there any other advantages from ordering from them.sorry for all the questions!

:hatsoff: the $49.99 is refunded unless you don't want a contract. they have all kinds of mounts, i would strictly prohibit them from mounting on the rubber roof. you will pay more but its better than leaks on a expensive roof. maybe a wall mount or pole mount maybe a better option for you. it will cast extra though. club dish will help you and the other person. check out the dishnetwork website. ordering through here is a admiral thing to do. call them and ask what they can do for you, then compare. if you don't ask you wont learn, if you don't learn only then are you stupid. good luck! o there are new deals coming out Aug !st!!!

I must be way out of it. A rubber roof? I've never heard of this. Why would you use this? Seems like it would crack very easily after being heated by the sun.

actually its very elastic and is white so reflects a lot of solar energy. it can be sprayed on very thick creating extra insulation. great for areas of sever weather hot or cold! i highly recommend it ! you do have to spray a recoat every 10 years i think but its very cheap and easy to do.

thanks all

yea i know the rubber roof sounds weird but it works up here in new England quite well.Thank you for the info i guess i have to decide if i wanna wait till Aug 1st to see the new deals.I do plan on ordering though this site its a great place.Thanks again

rubber roofs are great until you have to fix leaks, then they are a pain... well they may not be that bad on residential, but the only ones that I have had dealings with were on commercial buildings (hotels, and factories), and not fun
fixing a roof with tar is much much easier than rubber....

anywho, what I would do if it was me, was look into getting a non-penetrating mount, and modifiying it so that you could fit two masts on it... that way there is no damage to the roof

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts