When will Dish customers have access to Fox Sports Go?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This along with the Football NFL package issue makes me a bit disturbed with Dish's claim to provide the same sports as Direct TV in advertisements.

No Dish,
You do not provide the same sports Direct TV has. If you did you would be able to provide access to the same apps and to all the Football games.
But Dish does provide every single game on Sunday, via the RedZone channel. The Sunday Ticket is still subject to blackouts. All those customer that are to lose their locals on DTV on the 30th, any games on their channels will not be on the ST, and they just spent $300 for nothing. The ResZone is not subject to blackouts and in theory, actually gets you more games. And they do provide the same sports, per your post. Maybe not all the games, but they offer the same sports.

But Dish does provide every single game on Sunday, via the RedZone channel. The Sunday Ticket is still subject to blackouts. All those customer that are to lose their locals on DTV on the 30th, any games on their channels will not be on the ST, and they just spent $300 for nothing. The ResZone is not subject to blackouts and in theory, actually gets you more games. And they do provide the same sports, per your post. Maybe not all the games, but they offer the same sports.
Every single touchdown not game

And that is stupid.

It would be like me saying hey! I will provide you Every movie you want to see.
Then only showing you clips of every movie and maybe a few high points here and there and climaxes.
And if the Movie is a dud you won't see much of it after the midway point.

And that is stupid.

It would be like me saying hey! I will provide you Every movie you want to see.
Then only showing you clips of every movie and maybe a few high points here and there and climaxes.
And if the Movie is a dud you won't see much of it after the midway point.
And that is why you should listen to advertisements more clearly. Most the time people just assume one thing, without taking the advertisement literally. Advertisers get paid big money to make you spend money on someone's product somehow. They will be broad and vague and let you build your own conclusion. And it's not false advertising.

And that is why you should listen to advertisements more clearly. Most the time people just assume one thing, without taking the advertisement literally. Advertisers get paid big money to make you spend money on someone's product somehow. They will be broad and vague and let you build your own conclusion. And it's not false advertising.
My listening to the advertisements has nothing to do with the fact they say they offer the same sports for less. If it were truly the same it would be the same. It would not be snippets of the same ot half of the same or on tenth of the same.

My listening to the advertisements has nothing to do with the fact they say they offer the same sports for less. If it were truly the same it would be the same. It would not be snippets of the same ot half of the same or on tenth of the same.
Do you get football, baseball, hockey, basketball and the other sports? Yes. So yes, it is about listening to the wording of the advertisement.

Your example was nowhere near as broad. If they said "we offer all the best movies on Dish" and then put on the movies they felt were the best movies, whether you agreed or not, it is still offering the best movies per their opinion. Or if they said "you will have access to all the best movies if you sign up for Dish right now with our current promotion", and they give you Netflix free for a year. Fact is, in the sports, they don't say you get the Sunday ticket, you get the sport and the sport is what they offer. So that is why your example does not apply.

Well We will agree to disagree.
When I hear the same sports I expect the same sports. No partial sporting events. Or in many cases not the same Leagues.
Direct TV provides more sports that I want to watch when compared to Dish.

Back to the thread at hand, it sucks we do not have access Fox Sports Go.
That being said, I am glad I do have Dishanywhere so I can see those channels on the go without it.

Shouldn't even be a debate. It was truth in advertising, using people's emotions and illogic to sell a product. Could they have been more clear, yes. Does it suck if you signed up thinking you would get the ST and you get RedZone, yes. Did they lie or even falsely advertise, no. They are offering exactly what they said they would(with the given example) using broad advertisement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)