where am I?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

djnrg787

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 26, 2005
well i was lookin for 123 and i think its below my neighbors house, so i was lookin around finding all kinds of diff sats with nothing, and i come across this one and i was using my dish box to tell me what im pointed at. so i go to look and it says nothing my signal meter is going crazy but nothing. i put in some freq from some sats around where i think i am nothing. i am pointed up slightly to the left of 110 and alot higher then 119 and to the right of 91 my dish is at a 55 - 60 angle anybody know what that is?

is it possible to get a c band with a dish 500 but the lnb cant recognize it?

n/m i got it, it was annoying directv but the second question is still unknown to me.

a much lower frequency, which has a longer wavelength, which is approximately 3 times longer then Ku

EDIT: just for the record, you will not be able to receive 123 with a Dish 500.. the dish is too small, and it has the wrong LNB.. You will only be able to get signals from 61.5, 72.5, 82, 91, 101, 110, 119, 129, and 148 with a circular LNBF All of the rest (on Ku) will require a linear LNBF, and a larger dish (30"+ versus 20").. this is due to the lower power of Linear transponders.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)