Where are all the College Baseball Fans?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stone phillips420

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
earth
apparently not watching dishnetwork.
oh yeah dishnetwork wont add cstv and espnu
all college baseball fans must have directv
espnu and cstv showing 116 games in a 2 week period
so if you like college baseball you must have directv
come on dish, we had this problem already with college hockey earlier this year now yet another problem with college baseball
add cstv and espnu ASAP!

Yeah, I really don't get it either.

Not that there is anything wrong with being able to get 'the world series of cricket' or any other event like that, but for crying out loud... this is freaking America! we need lots of baseball, football and basketball coverage... heck, even soccer has a very large following too now days, so we may also add that to our list of requests.

Yeah, I really don't get it either.

Not that there is anything wrong with being able to get 'the world series of cricket' or any other event like that, but for crying out loud... this is freaking America! we need lots of baseball, football and basketball coverage... heck, even soccer has a very large following too these days, so we may also add it to our list of requests.

And don't forget the all compelling Paint Drying Channel, and how about Paint Drying 2, which shows the classic paint drying episodes!

I got very lucky, my team (USC Gamecocks) has been on ESPNU all weekend and I have directv.... They have a final game tonight for the regional title against Ga Tech at 6pm.... It should be fun....

I don't know why dish doesn't add both college channels, but I do know the local cable doesn't have ESPNU either.... Let's just say alot of folks are mad at TWC....

Slamminc11 said:
And don't forget the all compelling Paint Drying Channel, and how about Paint Drying 2, which shows the classic paint drying episodes!
if you like to watch paint dry you should check out dishes new lifetime channel. lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)