Where did MSNBC go?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Original poster
Feb 15, 2005
Anybody know where MSNBC went? I've been recording it for weeks now. But now I can't even find it on the guide.
M

What package do you subscribe to? It was in free preview for a few months so it will show in the Dish Home Mosaic channel. It's been replaced with FoxNews in that channel.

MSNBC is channel 209. If you're not seeing it at all, it's likely you're in a Favorites List instead of on "All Chan". If it still dosn't show up, you might've lost a satellite.

Sure glad to see they blaanced CNN with something reasonable like Fox News. :up

Last edited:
I had noticed the same thing, seems that it was nothing more than a teaser or its been moved up a package or two as its not on the at60 now.

MSNBC is in the Top 120 package and above. It was in free preview when it was part of the Mosaic channels. Now it's only available to the Top 120 and above subscribers.

I've actually started watching MSNBC recently, they've got the best looking news anchors on there...Sure they're there for their minds but c'mon, you don't report on the war in Iraq with cleavage hanging out and act surprised that someone's not listening to your every word...

Maybe some folks need a check up. I bet the original poster only has AT60 and when MSNBC was a part of dish home mosaic he got the channel for free. Recently dish switched around the channels and there have been several threads from confused folks thinking they lost a channel that was never in their package to begin with. But right now though for the time being AT60 folks are getting FOXNews for free

whicky1978 said:
I'm getting the top120, and I can't find it at all!

Is your guide in "All channels" or "All Subs"? Just press Guide to verify. It's listed under the Top 120 package, so it should be there. If not call E* and tell them.

Why did dish put these on the Dish Home channel for people that didn't sub to them and then cut them off with notice? Can you imagine all the calls because of this?

BrettTRay said:
Why did dish put these on the Dish Home channel for people that didn't sub to them and then cut them off with notice? Can you imagine all the calls because of this?

Hence the term "FREE PREVIEW"!

BrettTRay said:

No I can't, how many people seriously used dish home mosiac??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts