Where is FOX NEWS on Sirius

Bruno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Well i used to have Fox news as a favorite on channel 133 and now 133 is headline news. Did Sirius pull a Charlie on us?

What I read:

Inside info on the FOX NEWS Dispute

Breaking Update
GSI: Get Sirius Info has learned that all the events from Thursday were caused by Sirius not airing the Alan Colmes radio show on Sirius Left on Tuesday night. Sirius is under contract to air Colmes radio show witch is syndicated by Fox News Radio. In its place on Tuesday and Wednesday night Sirius aired Stephanie Miller in his time slot. "They sort of (Sirius), unceremoniously and in apparent violation of the contract, took Alan Colmes off," said Fox News Radio senior vp Kevin Magee. "We figured, if they weren'?t going to honor the contract, neither were we." Sirius said that it was an "Admin error"... Magee from FOX also added that the deal with Sirius involving the Fox News television and Fox News Radio ends at 11:59 Dec 31st 2005, unless successfully renegotiated. I'm also told that Sirius has to use a cable TV feed to get Fox News TV audio back on the air, and was blind sided by Fox.. We will follow this story and keep you updated...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts