Where is NFL HD?

digitald

Original poster
May 28, 2004
I thought there was supposed to be a dedicated channel for NFL HD games once the season started. I had read that VOOM would be doing one HD game a week. Does not look like this was the case today :(

ESPN Hd did have the 8:30pm game in HD. Although CBS didn't show the noon game in HD, which pissed me off.

Not sure if you mean the HFL HD network channel that was starting on Aug. 1st....errrr Sep. 1st.....errrrrr TWO WEEKS? But still have not seen it. Isn't this suppose to be channel 311 or something? To say Voom has dropped the ball on this is an understatement. I could even find channel listed in their website with programming in early Aug. Football is a huge deal to me so my critism is unusuallly strong in this regard but it sure pisses me off when I am told one thing and another happens...or doesn't happen. Kinda like the olympics fiasco. :mad:

It also seemed from the NFL network, that they were going to AIR actual HD games on this channel not just the Game of the WEek.

Dvlos said:
It also seemed from the NFL network, that they were going to AIR actual HD games on this channel not just the Game of the WEek.
You are wrong. No live NFL games were ever planned.

Called V* and they said they have no plans "at this time to add it"......even though it is on their program guide on their site. Again the left hand does not know what is going on. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well my locals are sending me my games in 1080i so i am not complaining. Except for ABC, they are still sending me games in 480i, but i don't think ABC will be showing many NFL games anyway, i think Fox and Cbs will do the bulk of it... Thank God....

SpringsGuy said:
Well my locals are sending me my games in 1080i so i am not complaining. Except for ABC, they are still sending me games in 480i, but i don't think ABC will be showing many NFL games anyway, i think Fox and Cbs will do the bulk of it... Thank God....
All MNF games are HD.

it is not about getting to watch a game that was played 3 days again HD, it is about getting a str8 answer from Voom and having them have their Shi* together to get that answer. Not being forever putoff and delayed from CSR's who have to take the heat for the decision makers who deserve it. I love football as I said and my local Fox is a Sinclair station who could care less about HD content. I pay my bill on time, heck even double some months, and just expect the same from Voom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts