Where is Robert?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Phil T

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Littleton, Colorado
DTV TIVO Dealer? I see he is still a sponsor but I have not seen any posts from him in quite a while. Is he going to be at CES with Satellite Guys?

Yes Robert is here in Vegas. SatelliteGuys is proud to be sponsoered by such a quality company such as ValueElectronics. :)

I would rather him keep the web site like it is instead of having to pay someone to make it more modern and than then causing him to raise his prices.

It doesn't cost that much. His prices ain't that low. And, the added revenue from a more attractive website (a major marketing tool) would certainly help defray the cost.

But, there I go making all kinds of sense again.

It doesn't cost that much. His prices ain't that low. And, the added revenue from a more attractive website (a major marketing tool) would certainly help defray the cost.

But, there I go making all kinds of sense again.

What did we tell you about making sense?:D

Toshiba makes good stuff. I prefer other brands. BUt, they don't make crap. I'd choose them over many other brands, as well.

I'm sure the biggst reason he pushes them is financial. Not because he believes their marketing hype any more than any other brand. He is a businessman.

Toshiba makes good stuff. I'm sure the biggst reason he pushes them is financial. Not because he believes their marketing hype any more than any other brand.
Yes they do and I have an A1.

But he was implying over in the HD DVD players forum at AVS that Toshiba was going to make a blockbuster announcement and that it would send HD DVD to the lead for good.

Well, everyone was expecting an A2 price drop to at least $399 and maybe $299. Instead, Toshiba introduced the A20 at $599. Nice player and all, but not anything that is going to push the war towards HD DVD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts