where is wsazdt

moviemax

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 30, 2005
My ota antenna wont pick up my local wsazdt nbc station and i dont know why. I even went on antenna web.org and it was no longer listed as a digital channel that i could pick up with my antenna. its like its just disappeared. can someone tell me whats going on? i live in charleston, wv

Last edited:
antenna web has a lot of bad info, they list dtv stations that are not on yet and do not list some that have been full power for years.
I would contact station and find out.

It was just announched on here in another thread that WSAZ DT was just added to Charter Digital cable. I thought Charter was bought out by Cebridge.

i contacted the station and they said a storm zapped them and messed up their equipment that operated the sation. They said it should be fine now. I told them that i would try it tonight. As for the antenna i have, it is a winegard antenna. I got it a while back when i got my voom so i still use that antenna and my voom box for ota. I also heard that cebridge bought out charter but for now its still being called charter

Stargazer said:
It was just announched on here in another thread that WSAZ DT was just added to Charter Digital cable. I thought Charter was bought out by Cebridge.

I'm currently on Charter cable in Prestonsburg KY, I'm in the Charleston-Huntington WV DMA :eek: and we only have one local station on WOWK DT and a few national networks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts