Where to buy DirecTV uniform for installers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
DirecTV provides us only with shirts and usually one size fits all......I am too fat I need 6X-large and they only supply max 3X-large so I cant fit and always rip those tiny shirts off. Thanks brand-store.com seems to be the place I was looking for. :)

tech007 said:
DirecTV provides us only with shirts and usually one size fits all......I am too fat I need 6X-large and they only supply max 3X-large so I cant fit and always rip those tiny shirts off. Thanks brand-store.com seems to be the place I was looking for. :)
im guessing you dont do roof mounts or attic work ?

Thanks, I ordered a couple of things from the brandstore. Now if I could find some apparel for Hughesnet.

DIRECTV-approved uniforms, apparel and accessories may be found at: www.brand-store.com/directvgroup

I know there are a lot of good installers out there and this isn't for you. I had to laugh when I got this e-mail from dish when I inquired about their online services. Of course their response had nothing to do with dishonline. He mentioned his installers will search the property and exhaust ever possible avenue. The two that came stayed about 5:00 minutes tops and took off. One said that if he put it on the chimney it would would work but "that aint going to happen". There is a huge disconnect from the companies to the installers. They need to pay their installers more to ensure professionalism. I was lied to by one DirecTV installer that said it would work farther down my property and he would come out the next day with a crew to do the necessary work. He never came. I still have directv and this Summer I'm going to get a Slimeline and put where the D* installer said it would work but never tried. Below is the Dishnetwork response to my question about getting Dishonline.

"Thank you for your e-mail.

We appreciate your interest in getting our services.

Our professional installers will check for a clear line-of-site before they proceed with any installation. You don’t have to worry because our technicians will check all the areas in your property to get the strongest signal. Our installers will do their best to find a good reception for your TV.

Yes, we do have the Voom original channels. We are offering them in HD. We have the Rave (HD), rush (HD), Kung FU (HD), Animania (HD), Equator (HD), Gallery (HD), HD News (HD), Monster (HD), Ultra HD and World Cinema (HD). We are currently offering over 300 channels. We have different basic packages that you can choose from. Here are the links that you can use as a reference. http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/whats_on_dish/programming_packages/index.shtml

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/our_products/dish_hd/programming/index.shtml

You may visit this link once you are ready to sign up. http://www.dishtv.com/mydish.jsp

Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further concerns or questions, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Lou C.

TID: OR-Roosevelt"
:D

Charper 1,
You may have spoken to Directv employee on the phone. Anyone involved in installations was a contractor of some kind. If you look at the rear door of the next white Directv truck you see, notice that a permanent sign is painted on the back. It says "Now Hiring" because they always are.

Joe

HDTVfanAtic,
What? They pay for installations?...........I have done installations for contractors DTV approved and: Three paid every penny on time for every job.
Two vanished owing several hundred dollars.
Two invented reasons for not paying promptly or completely.
One vanished before paying anything. He left the state.
I am curently taking one of the above to small claims court to collect almost four thousand bucks. The dispute is not over the quality of the work. Clerical errors, either real or intentional slowed and then stopped payments comming from this otherwise compenent and ethical company.

Ask around.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)