Where's My Lifetime Tv

stockymd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 27, 2004
:rolleyes:

Does anyone know why V* doesn't have the Lifetime channels? Anyone heard anything about them maybe getting them in the near future?

Every freakin movie on Lifetime shows Men in the worst light possible. In all the movies the "Evil" Man is either a Cheater, Rapist, pervert, wife beater, murderer of innocent women, child sex offender, etc etc..

I am organizing a task force to secretly invade Lifetime's broadcast center and pop in a showing of "The Man Show" during primetime. :yes

Well I definetily would prefer more HD channels before any more SD channels, but if a SD channel needs to get added maybe it will be Lifetime. I won't dare tell my wife that I would prefer it never be added because you are right it does make men out to be "A" Holes.

zubinh said:
Every freakin movie on Lifetime shows Men in the worst light possible. In all the movies the "Evil" Man is either a Cheater, Rapist, pervert, wife beater, murderer of innocent women, child sex offender, etc etc..

Geezzzz. I wonder how the writers come up with these stories? :smug

Yeah I think it's the pure fiction of it all that draws me in. Anyway, I felt compelled to throw in some balance to the "Where's our skin" thread.

:shocked :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)