where's our skin at?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Walter L. said:
Our babes are in "Playboy Hot HD", but they couldn't affort to buy the bikinis. Poor girls :D
Our babes i.e. playboy are nude and expensive. Im talkin cheap bikini eye candy

Actually we have some pretty good shows if you know where to look. I surf alot, and seem to have pretty good luck finding the right scenes. I like the see through blouses the models wear on Ultra. I've even seen full breast exposure once when a model's blouse opened, and she didn't notice. "The Beach" on Gallery wasn't really worth watching. There's a great Lesbo scene in "Rainbow" on the Divine channel. There were some good scenes in "Bloodrun", and who could forget Spacegirl from "Lifeforce". Wow! But somtimes there is too much skin, like the saggy breasts of the topless natives on Equator. Feel free to post other "skin" shows.

rrobe99999 said:
But somtimes there is too much skin, like the saggy breasts of the topless natives on Equator. Feel free to post other "skin" shows.
Maybe Equator-HD should start start showing breasts of the aborigin girls of Hawaii or southern California :D

rrobe99999 said:
Actually we have some pretty good shows if you know where to look. I surf alot, and seem to have pretty good luck finding the right scenes. I like the see through blouses the models wear on Ultra. I've even seen full breast exposure once when a model's blouse opened, and she didn't notice. "The Beach" on Gallery wasn't really worth watching. There's a great Lesbo scene in "Rainbow" on the Divine channel. There were some good scenes in "Bloodrun", and who could forget Spacegirl from "Lifeforce". Wow! But somtimes there is too much skin, like the saggy breasts of the topless natives on Equator. Feel free to post other "skin" shows.

Geez, you guys have WAAAYYYY too much free time on your hands to sit there for hours watching lame fashion shows to catch a nipple or two.

Yea, you're right. But, its my girlfriend who actually flips to the fashion shows. Fortunately I don't mind watching them as much as she hates watching car shows with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)