Which 1000.2 WA LNB Setup is better?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bob55

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 1, 2012
Ohio
The integrated 3 LNB with internal switch, or the three separate LNBs with the external switch such as DPP44?

I have replaced more 4x4 switches then I have 1000.2 lnb (even with a 50 to 1 install ratio)
I think the 1000.2 lnb 's reliability has been real solid and is by far the cheaper and easier way to go.

It also seems that the channel changes take longer with the 4x4 switch but don't hold me to that statement ,thats just what I have observed a few times and could have been due to other factors.

Without the external 44 switch (or other model) there are less possible points of failure.
Less fittings and connections = less possible points for water/corrosion (or other issues) to happen.
Otherwise they accomplish the same thing.

Without the external 44 switch (or other model) there are less possible points of failure.
Less fittings and connections = less possible points for water/corrosion (or other issues) to happen.
Otherwise they accomplish the same thing.

+1 here - you want as less of connections or splices involved in a connection as possible.

What all are you wanting to hook up? That will be the primary deciding factor.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts