which direction does vooms dish point?

timbuckone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2005
I am scheduled to get a install of Voom on March 25th and was wondering what direction does Vooms dish point? I also have dish network and their dish points southwest here in Wisconsin. I have 3 trees due south of my house and am concerned about signal blockage. I do have a older 18" Direct tv Dish mounted on the peak of my roof that was used about 5 years ago. Will it be in the general same direction as the direst tv dish??

timbuckone said:
I am scheduled to get a install of Voom on March 25th and was wondering what direction does Vooms dish point? I also have dish network and their dish points southwest here in Wisconsin. I have 3 trees due south of my house and am concerned about signal blockage. I do have a older 18" Direct tv Dish mounted on the peak of my roof that was used about 5 years ago. Will it be in the general same direction as the direst tv dish??

No it is the other direction than direct tv

It looks like it will point to the southeast. There are no trees on my southeast edge of my house. I am hoping they can mount it there without a problem.

Vreesar said:
It points in the same direction as the E* dish. If that helps you out any.
No it doesn't. :no Dish has a satellite in the same slot but it is utilized mostly for international programming and you will see very few dishes pointed that way. Most Dish dishes are aimed to catch 110, and 119.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts