Which is the better meter?

ciaraco

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 6, 2004
Akron,Ohio
I am wondering what all of you think about which meter is better and more importantly why. "Bird dog" or "Sathawk 3000" (aka signaloc pro) I have purchased the sathawk and might return it for a bird dog. Thank you in advance for any input...

We use birdogs for all our VSAT work, I can't remember the last time we even took the Spec A out of the van. We love our Birddogs!

Official standings are 2 for BD and 0 for SH, I would really like to know what features specifically make the BD better or vise versa... thanks again.

I have an Acutrac22 from Perfect 10. It has worked great for me so far. It's small enough that I just wear on my belt and it being battery powered is a plus.
What are the benefits of some of the other meters?
Thanks

Thanks folks for your input I have sent back the SATHAWK in favour of the BIRDOG and I hope I'm not dissapointed. I do like the egronmics of the SATHAWK much better, but it's not about good looks in the field. CISCO, the meters I'm talking about identify the signal that they are looking for and lock on once found. They cost around $450 or so... oh and welcome to the site...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts