Which receiver should I get?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SJC408

Original poster
Apr 23, 2005
Hi Everybody (Sorry About The Last Post)

Hi Everybody,

Sorry about the last post, didn't know that was consider hack talk :shocked
anyway, thanks PSB for letting me know :)

Anyway, I would like to know if I could get local channels on FTA satellite receivers? And is Digiwave DG7000 a good receiver? And is Wave Frontier T55 a good dish to get?

I need to know more about C-Band & Ku-Band channels and would I be able to get it with my receiver & dish?

Thanks for reading you guys,

- SJC408 :cool:

I was planning on buying a Digiwave DG7000 but I also was thinking maybe I should go for a CoolSat 4000 Pro. I also heard that Fortec is good too, so i'm undecided right now :confused:

Which one do you guys recommend? :)

Donno a thing about the ones you mentioned, but I have a Pansat 2500A and a Pansat 2700A and like both of them.

You had earlier questions about channels. The best thing to do is go to Lyngsat.com and look at the free TV section or either go to ftalist.com and look at what FTA has to offer.

Good luck in your search and have fun.

I would go for a Pansat I like my 2500a, I heard the picture quality looks better on the new 2700a, If you want the best picture quality and most channels then look around for a 10'-12' dish, with tight mesh holes, then you can enjoy both c/ku on this type of system, and ad a 4dtv to get MTV HBO stuff like that at a much lower cost than that of small dish and cable, though you may need a good OTA setup for your locals.

If you want to try out FTA in a easy way, grab a 90cm dish with motor and grab a 2700a this will only give you Ku-band, if you like it you will probably upgrade to a big dish. Good Luck.

Thanks you guys for the replys :)

Yeah, i'm considering to go with a Big Dish along with a good receiver so i'll read up on the CoolSat review that Iceberg provided us with.

Thanks PSB for the link ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts