Which should I get? New H10 or RCA dtc-210

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
RCA as well (if you have to get a new model) I would recommend one of the just out of production makes & models.

I was planning on ordering rca from value electronics. Then I heard about the H10. I'll order the rca tomorrow. I hope it kicks butt.

Mpeg 4 receivers are still a ways off right? I mean it won't come out in March or something.

I went through 2 Samsung 360s and DirecTV replaced the last one with the RCA DTC-210. I have had no problems with the 210, a much more reliable receiver.

Since I just found out on another post the H10 does NOT do NTSC, does the RCA210 still do it? If so, I'd much rather have the 210 for that alone.

I've had the H10 for about a month and am completely happy with it. Great OTA and the D8HD feeds look outstanding. No glitches here.

Dtc-210

I have this one-just bought it in November.. Works great.. Does anyone know if it is MPEG-4 upgradeable hardware or firmware ready?

Thanks,
Kevin

What res do you guys keep it at?

It seems 1080i for me is smoother than 720p.

Which should I get? New H10 or RCA dtc-210

Although I have not seen the RCA dtc-210 in action I do own the H-10 and it has been awesome so far. No jittering, no freezing, no sound cut outs, and the picture is pristine, I've read a couple of bad reviews on them, but maybe some people got bad boxes because mine so far is working like a mexican on an American jobsite.

hdtvtechno,

I know about the NTSC and analog signals. Let me rephrase, the H10 does not pick up analog signals, only digital? That still doesn't sound right but I don't know how to put my question into the right words. *Speaking like Forrest Gump,* "I'm not a smart man techno, but I know what HD is." :D

Lets rock wrote:

I have this one-just bought it in November.. Works great.. Does anyone know if it is MPEG-4 upgradeable hardware or firmware ready?

Nope no current HD receivers are upgradeable and you will need a replacement to receive MPEG-4 when that day comes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.