Which Voom Channels do you watch the most of?

Which Voom Channels Do You Watch The Most?

• Gameplay

Votes: 19 7.4%
  • HD News

Votes: 47 18.3%
  • Monster

Votes: 103 40.1%
  • FilmFest / Kung Fu

Votes: 49 19.1%
  • Ultra

Votes: 18 7.0%
  • World Sports / Rush

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • World

Votes: 25 9.7%
  • Animania / Family Room

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Treasure / Gallery / Equator

Votes: 68 26.5%
  • Rave

Votes: 145 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, while I'm waiting for the poll options to appear, I'll vote right here for Equator.

Voting for Equator and Rush here but won't check the poll option since it includes Treasure and Gallery. I don't watch those at all and don't want them to get my vote.

New Software! Let's have as many poll options as the number of events allowed on a ViP622! ;)

New Software! Let's have as many poll options as the number of events allowed on a ViP622! ;)

maybe we could have a "what is your receiver serial number?" poll and see which number is the most common.

I probably watch Equator the most, but do not watch Gallery or Treasure, so I did not vote. Next would be Monsters and Rave.

I watch Equator , Rave, Filmfest and Gallery (Art of the Heist rocks) the most.

Also, Family Room is missing from the poll (Thunderbirds is a riot).

I suspected RAVE would be the most popular. I'm surprised how popular Monsters HD is though....

For those who didn't like the combinations, what's it matter ?? You think Dish puts any value in these polls ?? They KNOW which VOOM channels get watched ! :)

I've been watching a lot of Gallery shows like "Art of the Heist" (great) and "Private Life of a Masterpiece". It's kind of like "The Art History Channel".

I also like seeing all the "Smart Travels" on Equator. Treasure - 'eh', not so much.

OK - I have to give a plug for UltraHD. I like Ultra Space and Reservations Required. I'm not so much into all the models on the runway but must confess to watching occasionally, at least more than a passing glimpse...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)