White Collar

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Very impressed. Great cast. Right up there with Burn Notice. It's a keeper!!

Well I finally got around to watching the premier episode. It was a good show, I really enjoyed it. In fact I watched it 2x since the first time I was watching it in the background, I decided it was good enough to actually really watch.

As a note the premier repeats again today if you missed it.

Well I finally got around to watching the premier episode. It was a good show, I really enjoyed it. In fact I watched it 2x since the first time I was watching it in the background, I decided it was good enough to actually really watch.

As a note the premier repeats again today if you missed it.

Thanks. I was feeling lonely. Seriously, better than most Net shows.

I think it's an excellent show! And holy cliffhanger for the ending! So pumped that new episodes are going to be starting back Tuesday, January 19th at 10pm!

I watched 3 or 4 episodes, but couldn't get into it. Unfortunate, because I really like the other USA dramedies. I couldn't put my finger on anything wrong, I just kept nodding off and losing focus.

I actually find the cast to be really entertaining, and think they do a great job keeping my attention. The lead, Matt Bomer I thought did a great job with his role and was really charismatic.

As far as the cliff hanger, I thought it was an incredible twist, that I totally did not see coming. Hence, why I'm so glad that the show will be returning so soon.

Have you all been watching the new episodes? What do you think thus far? I don't want to give anything away, but I've definitely enjoyed them. Just for what I think/hope for is that Kate actually does love Neal and that she's just either a) being controlled or b) trying to protect Neal. Either way, I'm very curious to see what was on that piece of paper that was left at the cemetery.

Have you all been watching the new episodes? What do you think thus far? I don't want to give anything away, but I've definitely enjoyed them. Just for what I think/hope for is that Kate actually does love Neal and that she's just either a) being controlled or b) trying to protect Neal. Either way, I'm very curious to see what was on that piece of paper that was left at the cemetery.

I think the new season is starting to hit its stride. I've been a lot happier with it recently. They seem to find the right "burn notice" balance between the problem of the week and moving along on the back story.

Agreed, you can tell the writers are really comfortable with the characters in this second batch of episodes. Love the scene this past week when Neal and Peter are in the conference room and Neal tells Peter that he's the only person he trusts and then Peter goes and steals the security tape for him. Love seeing their relationship grow.

What did you all think of this past weeks episode? I think my favorite part was the small tension that occurred between Neal and Peter after Neal found out that Peter ran that girl Alex's information. Speaking of which, I hope we see more of her! She was great. Unfortunately by the looks of her goodbye to Neal, I don't think she'll be helping him steal the music box.

White Collar Renewal in Limbo as Talks Stall

By this time, USA Network series White Collar would normally be deeply in preproduction, getting ready to start filming in March. But not this year. It’s already mid-February, and there is still no decision on the future of the buddy crime drama whose most recent fifth season ended two weeks ago.

deadline.com

White Collar to End With Six-Episode Season 6
White Collar CancelledAfter six seasons, USA Network is officially hanging White Collar out to dry.The popular drama, starring Matt Bomer, will conclude with a six-episode sixth season, our sister site Deadline reports.White Collar‘s Season 5 finale, which aired Jan. 30, found Bomer’s character kidnapped by unknown assailants. The shortened final season will serve to resolve that cliffhanger, as well as to tie up any other loose ends. http://tvline.com/2014/03/20/white-collar-cancelled-final-season-usa/

Like Burn Notice, USA let it go on too long. I think I quit after S3. Next up will be Royal Pains. It's hard to keep low budget shows interesting for long periods.

Also, given the apparent failure of Satisfaction and Rush on USA Network, is there any chance that they will continue White Collar beyond the limited final season already ordered? Regarding Longmire, is there anyone that can be e-mailed about purchasing the series? I am thinking about the kind of fan response that extended Cagney & Lacey. While I don't expect A&E to change their minds, I would think that fan support can only help Longmire's chances of being picked up elsewhere.
Matt Roush: See the previous response for a quick Fall Preview overview, although if you're a fan of CBS procedurals, the ones you single out will almost certainly satisfy (the less said about the repulsive Stalker the better). And no matter what else is happening on USA, when White Collar returns (still not scheduled), it will be for a short final season that is being likened to a miniseries, and that will be it. That's purely an economic issue — USA doesn't own the show, which being filmed in New York is fairly expensive as these things go — but at least it gets to go out on its own narrative steam, unlike the Longmire situation (which as you'd imagine is still generating angry comments in the email-bag). And I'd be surprised if there isn't some Longmire fan site organizing and rallying in hopes of a resurrection, but I haven't heard anything definitive yet on where it's most likely to land, if that actually happens, so stay tuned. (And I'll excerpt some of the latest Longmire correspondence later in the column.)
And no matter what else is happening on USA, when White Collar returns (still not scheduled), it will be for a short final season that is being likened to a miniseries, and that will be it. That's purely an economic issue — USA doesn't own the show, which being filmed in New York is fairly expensive as these things go — but at least it gets to go out on its own narrative steam

White Collar's Final Season (Finally) Gets Premiere Date, 'Shocking' Ending https://tv.yahoo.com/news/white-collars-final-season-finally-gets-premiere-date-163517255.html
USA Network has, at long last, announced that White Collar will premiere its sixth (and yes, final), six-episode season on Thursday, Nov. 6 at 9/8c, where it will lead into Covert Affairs Season 5B. USA Network has, at long last, announced that White Collar will premiere its sixth (and yes, final), six-episode season on Thursday, Nov. 6 at 9/8c, where it will lead into Covert Affairs Season 5B.This season will not disappoint, with an exciting and shocking ending that fans will never forget.”

White Collar Exclusive First Look at Mozzie's Wedding! Willie Garson Talks "Massive Twist" and Saying Goodbye https://tv.yahoo.com/news/white-collar-exclusive-first-look-mozzies-wedding-willie-130100603.html
After playing a con artist and thief for six seasons on White Collar, star Willie Garson may have picked up a few bad habits from his day job."I actually have stolen that suit. So now you can print that," he tells TVGuide.com with a laugh. "That's how great it is."Most viewers would immediately surmise that Garson is talking about one of his co-star Matt Bomer's impeccably tailored ensembles — being a captured criminal never looked so good — but Garson is actually referring to a much more personal garment: his alter ego's wedding attire.

White Collar's Matt Bomer & Tim DeKay on Series Finale 'Twists,' Movie Hopes https://tv.yahoo.com/news/white-collars-matt-bomer-tim-dekay-series-finale-153017278.html
Thursday’s series finale of White Collar (USA Network, 9/8c) will have you glued to your seat – or at least that’s how star Tim DeKay recommends you watch the farewell hour.“Do not walk away – and I know you wouldn’t anyway – but do not walk away until the final second of the episode,” the actor warns. “We’ve got some great twists and turns, some wonderful moments between everybody. And I think it fits on all the tones that have made White Collar what it is.”In addition to a “great familial” sense, the hour includes a “wonderful” heist, and DeKay promises that “many questions people have had throughout the seasons … will be answered.”But how will Agent Peter Burke and con-man extraordinaire Neal Caffrey say goodbye in the final moments?“I think the writers did an incredible job creating somewhat of a cliffhanger, but also giving the audience a little bit to chew on,” star Matt Bomer reveals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts