WHNS-FOX Ashe Charter no signal

Sorry, I did not realize you were referring to HD. I only wish I could get Fox 21 in HD. How many HD OTA are available in Ashe Co.? I was hoping that maybe I could receive 1 or 2 from Knoxville(I'm in Swain Co.), but noooo. The HD OTA feeds from Asheville will not reach across the mountains so my HD of the networks will have to be from Dishnetwork. When that happens,if ever it does happen I'll be happy. By the way the only station I can't get a wavier from is WYFF(I was hoping for national HD networks). Anyway, its good to hear from people in WNC.

Smoky said:
Sorry, I did not realize you were referring to HD. I only wish I could get Fox 21 in HD. How many HD OTA are available in Ashe Co.? I was hoping that maybe I could receive 1 or 2 from Knoxville(I'm in Swain Co.), but noooo. The HD OTA feeds from Asheville will not reach across the mountains so my HD of the networks will have to be from Dishnetwork. When that happens,if ever it does happen I'll be happy. By the way the only station I can't get a wavier from is WYFF(I was hoping for national HD networks). Anyway, its good to hear from people in WNC.
When I put in Ashe, I am refering to Asheville.

Smoky said:

Are you getting the distant networks as well as locals thru Dish?

Yes, with the exception of NBC (WYFF). I have spoken to Shirley the wavier lady of WYFF twice over the phone and she will not grant me a wavier( I have submitted at least 10 for NBC over the past 4 years(All NBC waviers have to be approved by WYFF in our DMA, Shirley gives waviers to no one). I told her I would call back in June or July an request she send someone to my home to see if they can get a signal. If they cannot then I'm supposed to be granted a wavier. Yes, Its nice to have other cities like LA,Denver,Chicago and NY to watch not only for the time differing but Sports also (NFL on CBS and FOX). They took my Atlanta station down when I got the 622, which was E* fault ( I'm in the spot beam area) so I had to switch to a Denver ABC.
I was about to get Ill if Ashe Co.,NC could get Fox 21 in HD OTA and the West side of the Balsam Mountains could not.:) How many OTA HD channels can y'all get in Asheville. I would be happy to get PBS HD OTA and just wait on E* for the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts