Who do I call?

wied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2004
Wylie, Texas, United States
Does any one know who to call to get my install moved up? I order my 622 install on 2/1/06 at around 10:00 AM. Was told an install date of 3/7/06. Called back 2 days later to verify and was told my install is 3/31/06 due to lack of 622. This was OK since I have waited over a year since I bought my HD TV waiting for mpeg 4. Yesterday I received my 622 so today I called they told me 4/11/06 was the next open date. To try calling the hub. Called hub and they have open date but can not change due to corporate lock on calendar. Still on hold calling back to main number.

Last edited:
On main number CSR finally told me that her supervisor told her she could not stay not the phone any longer with me. So I told her to transfer me to cancellation department. There I talked to a lady that got in touch with the hub and said someone would call me today to reschedule my install. Around 1:00 PM today I called back to check on progress. They now tell me there is nothing that can be done, and they gave me a $70.00 credit on my account. Sent an email to ceo@dishnetwork.com If I hear nothing by Tuesday will be cancelling to go to D*. My co-worker just got it installed they installed HD receiver now and will upgrade him for free when HD DVR is released. Plus they have Dallas HD locals.

Last edited:
wied said:
On main number CSR finally told me that her supervisor told her she could not stay not the phone any longer with me. So I told her to transfer me to cancellation department. There I talked to a lady that got in touch with the hub and said someone would call me today to reschedule my install. Around 1:00 PM today I called back to check on progress. They now tell me there is nothing that can be done, and they gave me a $70.00 credit on my account. Sent an email to ceo@dishnetwork.com If I hear nothing by Tuesday will be cancelling to go to D*. My co-worker just got it installed they installed HD receiver now and will upgrade him for free when HD DVR is released. Plus they have Dallas HD locals.
They don't really have the Dallas locals, Currently only 4/5/11 are available no minor networks or ABC, still need a TV antenna for locals.:)

wied said:
Wied-
What's the "hub"? I'm in the same boat as you - my install is a week from today - would be cool to bump it up a few days - especially when I look at the 622 lying in my other room. :D
:D

I definately don't know whats up with installers these days. I posted in another thread about my experience and how I had a great installer but he also installed it less than a week after I called them to make an appointment. Of course this was a few years ago.

Well used option 1 on the main Dish phone tree that states if you are calling about you Dish install. Used automated system and moved my date to 3/2/06. Will let y'all know if it worked.

Well Dish missed my install today. Called CSR and she said she could get me installed 4/14. This is completely unacceptable. Call the number above talked to Eric in the executive office within 15 min received a call from local Dish installed they will be out tomorrow between 12-5 PM. He even went over the equipment he will bring for the install.

Good. It's a shame that subs have to put up with CSR bs, but I'm that Dish corp is doing the right thing for you. Now corp has to take action with the CSR's to stop their bs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts