Who Do You Call

garlandtxuser

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Garland, Texas
OK, I waited, and waited and now I am in fraustrated mode. I see a charge for Fios service on my credit card bill but do not have access to the billing details. I look up on the web site a number to call and there is not one. Who do you call when you have problems with Fios? What number do you dial? They used to list it and when I called I could never get a live person because I did not have a bill with my customer account number on it. now, they are charging me and I still have not recieved a bill and still have no customer account number to reference, even if there were a number published to call.

Come on guys, Bob from customer support in India is waiting to hear from me. Give me his number so that I can make his day. Even ComCrap had a phone number for customers to call with live operators that actually would ask you stupid questions. It ain't all just about the picture quality!:mad:

Ken F said:
Note you can check your data (Internet) bill online via the Verizon web site.
KenF, I'm a little smarter than that. I wish it were that easy. I get a pretty little message box using the primary account stating:

Submission Failed We're sorry ! Your information has failed submission.

Please click here to try again.

cforrest said:
1-888-553-1555
Thanks CForest. That is the number that I finally got yesterday. When I dialed it and went through the prompts I finally hung up after 30 minutes waiting on an agent to answer the queue. I'll try it again later today when I have a lot of spare time on my hands.:music:

garland,

Did you just order service? It can take 7-10 days after installation before you start seeing your billing information online.

I had that same error you are seeing for awhile, then it fixed was after about a week. Here's what the typical first bill looks like for 15Mbps service with the $19.99 activation fee:

Page 1/2
Bill Date: Aug 4, 2006

Account: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Invoice: xxxxxxxxx

Account Summary

Previous Charges $0.00
Payment Received $0.00
Past Due Charges $0.00

New Charges
Verizon FiOS Internet $62.23
Total New Charges $62.23

Total Due $62.23
Page 2/2
Verizon FiOS Internet

FiOS Internet for xxxxxxx

- Verizon Fios Internet Service Aug x - Aug x $1.45
- Verizon Fios Internet Service Aug x - Sep x $44.95
- Activation Fee Aug x $19.99
- Installation Aug x $69.99
- Wireless Router Aug x $139.99
- VZ Fios Cons Installation Credit - $69.99
- VZ Fios Cons Promo Disc - $5 off 12 Mo - $5.16
- VZ Con Fios Wireless Router 100% - $139.99
Disc
- State Tax $0.80
- County Tax $0.20

Total FiOS Internet for xxxxxxxx $62.23

Total Verizon FiOS Internet $62.23

Total New Charges $62.23

For Your Information

Verizon Online provides all services.

How to Reach Us

Questions about FiOS Internet or
most other Verizon internet services?
Visit: netservices.verizon.net
Call: 1-888-553-1555

Last edited:
Looking through my notes, I have a 1-800-567-6789 number as well as what you have. I'm not sure if it is the right one though. I will say that I really never had to wait too very long when I called in. I usually tend to call a little before 5PM though - so that may be part of it too.

I know they have a special number for us Fiber users, but for the life of me I can't seem to find what I did with that particular number. It probably is the one listed above on the bill.

For what it's worth, they set my internet and TV on two different accounts instead of setting it all up under the same account. Now I have trouble looking up my TV billl, even though I can see my Internet bill just fine. I'm thinking I might call and request a paper bill as a result of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts