Who has the worst sports fans?

Does the one in Cleveland look like this:

torture_chamber.jpg

;)

Dunno. Never actually been in there. Just heard from someone who has.

Plus, I'd venture to say it may be a bit nicer considering the stadium is just over 8 years old now.

I don't know, I've heard you Cleveland guys can be pretty filthy. :D ;)

Actually we clean up pretty well. Here in the civilized part of the state you see, we actually have running water. I hear you folks from the "dirty-south" have to go fetch buckets of water from your well to do such simple chores. Helluva way to live. ;)

Actually we clean up pretty well. Here in the civilized part of the state you see, we actually have running water. I hear you folks from the "dirty-south" have to go fetch buckets of water from your well to do such simple chores. Helluva way to live. ;)

Yet some of us manage quite well, even without FEMA. :D

You must be referring to that sewer of a stadium that the Stoolers call a home, huh?

Nah...I'm talking about the old Brownies stadium.

If one thing about this site, you and I will always have something in common, hatred of each others team. But that is what rivalries are all about.;):D:cool:

Well.... if either of you gave a rip about the Stripes, I'd say the same thing. :(

You mean the Bungles? The team that couldn't beat the Steelers in the playoffs. The team who's fans cry because Palmer got hurt on a legal play. The team that has more criminals than sing-sing. The team that is mainly known for the Icky Shuffle. The team that is a spin-off of the Brownies.

You mean the Bungles? The team that couldn't beat the Steelers in the playoffs. The team who's fans cry because Palmer got hurt on a legal play. The team that has more criminals than sing-sing. The team that is mainly known for the Icky Shuffle. The team that is a spin-off of the Brownies.

Oh goody. I sense some disdain there. I thought the Stooler fans ignored us.... guess I was wrong.

I actually thought the "We Dey" chant was funny. But I thought it was kind of curious that they were still saying that after winning the Super (farce) Bowl. Still thinking of the Bengals after that much time? How flattering.

That "legal" play prompted a rule change. Just because it was "legal" at the time to intentionally dive at the opposing QB's knees doesn't make it right.

And again, your Super Bowl win was a farce. From taking a QB out of a game to getting lucky with the kicker with the best career % missing a FG to getting BS calls in the Super Bowl. Everyone knows it except the Stooler fans.

And yeah, we're a spin-off of the Clownies. But at least we're black instead of turd colored.

(God, I love this. :p)

Sorry but there isnt a single American sport that has fans as bad as the soccer fans from places like England or Scottland or Ireland ect ect ect, riot for riot, desctruction of public and private property, violence between rival fans and deaths they beat us hands down thankfully.

Sorry but there isnt a single American sport that has fans as bad as the soccer fans from places like England or Scottland or Ireland ect ect ect, riot for riot, desctruction of public and private property, violence between rival fans and deaths they beat us hands down thankfully.

WVU fans burn couches in the streets. Is that close enough? :D

Oh goody. I sense some disdain there. I thought the Stooler fans ignored us.... guess I was wrong.

I actually thought the "We Dey" chant was funny. But I thought it was kind of curious that they were still saying that after winning the Super (farce) Bowl. Still thinking of the Bengals after that much time? How flattering.

That "legal" play prompted a rule change. Just because it was "legal" at the time to intentionally dive at the opposing QB's knees doesn't make it right.

And again, your Super Bowl win was a farce. From taking a QB out of a game to getting lucky with the kicker with the best career % missing a FG to getting BS calls in the Super Bowl. Everyone knows it except the Stooler fans.

And yeah, we're a spin-off of the Clownies. But at least we're black instead of turd colored.

(God, I love this. :p)

Excuse me? There's actually stories that this team was named after kin of your current owner (Paul Brown). After he was jaded by the then franchise/owner, threw a hissy, moved south and started his own bastard team. (Bungles) Then he proceeded to take our Orange color just to piss us off.

Brown and Orange are actually one of the best and most original color combination's in all of sports. As a matter of fact, the only other combination that compares is scarlett and gray! ;)

To get back on topic, how many losses will it take for Bengal fans to jump off the bandwagon this year? :D

First of all, it's hard to jump off the bandwagon when there isn't one most of the time. All of us are stading firmly on the ground most of the time, unfortunately.

To be honest, I don't think any Bengals fan can honestly expect more than three or four wins this year. They're pretty much going to take it on the chin from not only the brutal out-of-division teams on their schedule, but also the Stoolers, Clownies, and even the Ratbirds, who will probably take care of business on them for the most part.

I know all of the teams in the division have looked pretty bad this preseason, but I'm fairly certain the Bengals' problems will carry over to the regular season. Contrary to popular belief, it will have very little to do with arrests or Chad's big mouth. Other than Chris Henry, I don't know that they have had any arrests over the last year or so. It has to do with poor management, drafting, and coaching, just like it always has. I think the stench of losing that Marvin Lewis temporarily got rid of will be back this year.

It's going to be a long season.