who is going to the superbowl from the AFC?

which team is going to the superbowl to represent the AFC?

• patriots

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • bengals

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • steelers

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • broncos

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • colts

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • jaguars

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well New England can beat Jacksonville pretty easily i'd say...Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati (in cincy) will be the game of the weekend. Both games on sunday will be excellent, but I don't think cowher is going back with this team. If he couldn't make it last year, why would they make it this year?

10 playoffs, 1 superbowl, 0 rings...

Gotta vote for patriots...any team that will dropkick an extra point (first time in 64 years) is fine by me...

Last edited:
dragon002 said:
dont understand that one, the steelers OWN the NFC
Too bad they will be playing AFC teams the first 3 rounds (if they make it that far).

Here's how's everything is going to go down:

Wildcard round:
New England over Jacksonville - The pussycats freeze their butts off in Foxboro
Cinci over Pittsburg - Great game for the 3rd time

Divisional Playoffs:
Indy over New England - Colts knock the proverbial monkey off their back and sends it to Foxboro, collect.
Denver over Cinci - Denver just outplays them

Conference Championship
Indy over Denver - Denver loses to Indy, again, in the playoffs

Not a chance the Steelers will lose to the Bengals.

Steelers will be the ones knocking the monkey off their back when they beat the Patriots in Foxboro. If the Patriots are able to squeak past Denver.

Steelers by 13 over the Bengals
Patriots by 16 over Jacksonville

Steelers by 8 over the Colts
Patriots by 2 over Denver

Steelers by 12 over the Patriots (or 6 over Denver)

Steelers beat Cincy (Cincy limped into the playoffs...bungles...)
Patriots beat Jacksonville in a thriller

Colts beat Steelers (too much firepower at home)
Patriots beat Denver in another thriller

Patriots beat Colts because that's how it is. The entire week before that game will drive Manning nuts like it always does. I take Brady over Manning until Manning beats Brady in the playoffs. All Brady does is win...

I, a Bengal fan, voted for Pittsburgh. The Bengals have SUCKED so bad the last two weeks, I see Pittsburgh rolling the Bengals next week. Pittsburgh is peaking now. They should take it the rest of the way.

See ya
Tony

Purogamer said:
Pittsburgh the rest of the way, do you hear yourself??

puro,

where do you find these avatars??? i know why you switched ,this one is drop dead sexy AND has "inner beauty":eek: id love to be inner:hungry: oh my am i gonna pay for that one:devil:

now for man business...the steelers are going to slap the taste out of the bungles mouthes JUST for having the audiacity to win OUR division. for 35 years the road to the superbowl GOES THRU PITTSBURGH!!! you think the brownies got their *sses kicked, you aint seen nothing yet.

the colts and the patsies are shells of themselves, the steelers are peaking. jacksonville might even go to the 2nd round

again sweet avatar, keep up the good work.

dragon002 said:
for 35 years the road to the superbowl GOES THRU PITTSBURGH!!!

Unfortunately, lately, that road's been traveled by everyone but Pittsburgh. Maybe the stretch of road games will snap them out of their playoff funk - they are a great road team.

CPanther95 said:
Not a chance the Steelers will lose to the Bengals.
Steelers will be the ones knocking the monkey off their back when they beat the Patriots in Foxboro. If the Patriots are able to squeak past Denver.
Steelers by 13 over the Bengals
Patriots by 16 over Jacksonville
Steelers by 8 over the Colts
Patriots by 2 over Denver
Steelers by 12 over the Patriots (or 6 over Denver)

Is there a "Pat Yourself on the Back" sticky? :D

Pat yourself on the back? For what? You've got 2 out of 5 correct, and I don't think ANYONE picked Jacksonville or cincy, so we're all even at this point...

cdru said:
Cinci over Pittsburg - Great game for the 3rd time

Purogamer said:
Patriots beat Jacksonville in a thriller

Not exactly a "thriller"

Point is I called the Pitt by 13 it was 14.
Pats by 16, it was 25.

If you do much gambling, you'd realize that's not bad at all. I'll stick with my second round picks as well.

To be honest, I hope Denver does. The Steelers lost to them earlier in the year when they sucked (I don't think they got the memo). Now that they're hot again, everyone should worry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)