Who will be visiting this year's edition of SBE 2007?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Hi,

Are you planing to visit this year's edition of SBE 2007? The satellite products and training expo runs from April 18th to April 21st, 2007 at the Georgia International Convention Center in Atlanta.

I will be there and I encourage ANYONE who is interested in FTA to come on down and meet some of the greats in the world of FTA and Satellite TV.

Plus I understand our friends at Fortec have a surprise for us which they will show us at the SBE show!

I want to, but I haven't planned it yet. I wanted to last year and didn't make it. I have no excuse for not being there, last year or this year. I'm about 75-80 miles south of it, all I have to do is get in the car and go, less than an hour and a half drive from me. I hope I'll be there and meet everyone, only time will tell?

Al

I was planning on going. Signed up to get in and also signed up for a few classes. But now the wife has a family reunion coming up that I was not informed about :mad: until a few weeks ago. So with my cruise coming up in a few weeks :D , and the reunion thing in May, I might not be able to :( .

Got my pass set up last summer, as well as a ticket for the Piioneer's Dinner.
Now to arrange transportation and a place to stay! The Ford Taurus is
past its expiration date at over 300K miles, and it's a 1100 mile drive each way---
so I have bailed on the idea of driving this year. Look for me in the neighborhoods
of the DMSI both, Volunteer Satellite's display, or the Bob Cooper arranged Pioneer section.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts