Who will draft Marcus Vick?

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Forget his "talent", who in the world would draft this kid? He's NOTHING but trouble and that last stunt he pulled is the most unsportmanlike thing you can do on the field besides chop block. I wonder if Romo was his hero or something. You don't f**king get up and stomp on the tackler's leg, period. He's lucky none of the players saw it or he'd have gotten f**ked up on the spot by a lineman and I would have loved to see it.

Practice packing groceries marcus, I wonder if you've screwed up professionally for the last time...

Not returning the NCAA is a loophole to their punishing him. He should be banned from the NFL draft for one full season or at least be required to serve a 4 game suspension. The school should forfeit their win as well, because he should have never been on that field.

I just can't wait to see which team is so desperate for a QB that they take that midget with angry-little-man syndrome...

...Makes T.O. look like Montel Williams...

he will be a second or third round pick. the only reason that high is beccause some team will take a chance. thre reason he will go that high is because his brother is a rating machine. if the older vick did well, he would have been a first rounder. if his brother did not bring money to the nfl or did not have a brother, he would be a non draft free agent.

Clarett, despite it all, you could look at and say "Let's give him a shot, doesn't take a super athlete to run...especially in our system", it made some sense...His stupidity doesn't stop him from running...

Vick is a mess, and he's only 6ft tall. That's what will keep him in trouble more, the height...He's the less athletic version of his brother who while being a name in the league, hasn't won jack squat yet...

He is a much more accurate passer then his brother. More of a passer and less of a runner. I personally am not a Michael Vick fan. He is way overrated. He can run well but he misses the completely wide open receivers.

Added:
Falcons best qb rides the pine.

Last edited:
Purogamer said:
Forget his "talent", who in the world would draft this kid? He's NOTHING but trouble and that last stunt he pulled is the most unsportmanlike thing you can do on the field besides chop block. I wonder if Romo was his hero or something. You don't f**king get up and stomp on the tackler's leg, period. He's lucky none of the players saw it or he'd have gotten f**ked up on the spot by a lineman and I would have loved to see it.
Practice packing groceries marcus, I wonder if you've screwed up professionally for the last time...

well if you want to see which teams have a parole agent ON STAFF, baltimore and the raiders come to mind:eek:

scooby2 said:
He is a much more accurate passer then his brother. More of a passer and less of a runner. I personally am not a Michael Vick fan. He is way overrated. He can run well but he misses the completely wide open receivers.

Added:
Falcons best qb rides the pine.

I agree with you 100%.
I also think Vince Young is a more accurate passer than either Vick, although I would not have said that last year.

Someone else mentioned that the Falcons best passer is on thier bench. I really like what I've seen from Matt .

Jimbo

But he had the same "off the bench" stigma that most QB's do, and then lost it when it came time to start...Stupid offensive co-ordinators change the gameplan for no reason and wonder why the QB who came in and was hot last week, throws 3 INT's the next week...idiots...Anyone can be an NFL offensive co-ordinator, they're the dumbest f**ks most of them...

Vick in Baltimore does make sense, but I heard Dan Marino say yesterday that he'd be a top 5 pick and that's just absurd...Someone smack that idiot...

Has anyone heard about Marcus Vick's latest escapade?Arrested and charged with 3 misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm in Suffolk,VA....Released on a $10,000 bond.If convicted,he's looking at up to 3 years in jail and a $7,500 fine.I found this on yahoo sports,check it out,if interested.

Marcus Vick arrested for firearms charges - pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation at a restaurant.

You are correct this is an actual story. What a bozo he is. I think the NFL should tell all GM's they they plan on susspending him 2 - 4 games at the start of his season; maybe he will plummet in the draft thus stopping his huge payday, at least up front.

He should also be required to pay back every cent he got from any scholarships; a scholarship that could have gone to a more deserving young man. Hell Mike Vick could have full paid Marcus' way into school, he didn't need a free ride.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a guy, besides clarett, try so hard to NOT be drafted? I mean, is this guy allergic to large sums of money or something? What an idiot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts