Who's running the Authnetication servers now that the company is out of business?

sflocco

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Who's running the Authnetication servers now that the company is out of business? And what happens the next time they go down as they have every now and then in the past. Are all the customers now totally screwed. Thousands bouth this and now what happens. If they dopn't take care of us here, it will hurt any future venture like this that someone else may want to start. I know I won't buy a product like this again, now that my worst nightmare regarding this "phone hime every ten minutes" software no longer has a home to phone home too. I have a feeling we're all getting screwed here in the coming months.

TT internet error code 117

I started getting "Internet error code 117" a couple days ago showing up on my recording log. Does anyone know what that means? Does anyone have the real story of what is going on at TimeTrax? Are there any other forums with information about TimeTrax? Also, where can I get TT Recast version 1.8?

sparkythefrog said:
I started getting "Internet error code 117" a couple days ago showing up on my recording log. Does anyone know what that means? Does anyone have the real story of what is going on at TimeTrax? Are there any other forums with information about TimeTrax? Also, where can I get TT Recast version 1.8?

what is internet error code 117?

How is 1.8 gonna fix it?

TestingTheTester said:
what is internet error code 117?

How is 1.8 gonna fix it?

When I read that I wondered myself and did a search. I came up with this thread from December 2005:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/archive/index.php/t-49860.html

Here's a snippet from the person's the error log when it threw the 117:

You have upgraded to a newer version of TimeTrax Recast.
TimeTrax must contact the registration server to confirm your subscription,
however it is unable to do so. Please make sure you are connected
to the Internet, and try again.

Internet error code 117

Thanks for the info. The interesting thing about error code 117, is that TimeTrax is working, but giving that error code about every 45 minutes. I am thinking that maybe it is calling the mother ship, but for some reason, it doesn't need to get a reply. As for the upgrade to version 1.8, I thought that it would be good to have it on file just in case we lose communication, totally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts