Who's staying up until Zero hour tonight?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I am. My fridge is stocked with beer and I will watch till Porky Pig comes on and say's "Dat's all folks!". :no

Who else?

Of course, we Pacific Northwesterners have to stick...

DarrellP said:
I am. My fridge is stocked with beer and I will watch till Porky Pig comes on and say's "Dat's all folks!". :no

Who else?

togeter so we'll be watching here in little ole Seattle where we are at this moment...

enjoying HDTV via VOOM under cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

P.S.: How can you watch VOOM will all its PQ issues? Just joshing you DarrellP.

I'll be there....by the way, who actually will be able to see the channels tomorrow - what type of set-up is needed to get them right away?

Yep! We will watch until that old Indian head appears...

testpattern.jpg

:river :river :river :river :river :river WAH!!

If I can stay awake! It will be interesting to see what happens. Then, when it goes dark, I'll switch to Video 2 and watch cable.

I am here in cali and I will be here waiting to see how it goes with you eastern peeps..

wase4711 said:
i really hope i have something better to do on a Saturday night, then wait until a test pattern appears on the VOOM network....
Well, if you don't have it planned by now, I am afraid your hopes will be dashed.

Think of the test pattern as a new MOOV program.

I'm gonna try. I'm really not a night person. I usually get up a little before 4am. But...

I just got up from a three-hour nap, and the first bucket of coffee is brewing. And there may be pizza involved sooner or later.

Currently watching Chances Are on HaHa, while looking forward to seeing some Amelie one more time at 8:30.

SeattleVoomer1 said:
P.S.: How can you watch VOOM will all its PQ issues? Just joshing you DarrellP.
Gill, it's a tough call, I guess it depends what's on HDNET. I watched Bikini Destinations last night so my babe factor is satisfied for the week. :p I guess it's like taking your old dog to the vet to be euthanized and watching him slip away into darkness. Luckily Voom will be resurrected by Dish, kinda reminds me of Pet Semetary. :D

I will try. Haven't planned anything, bu my 2 little ones took the energy out of me. But I will try with a few Heinny's around. It will be a sad, sad night. I already had E* (in addition to Voom) but my heart was with Voom. And I just wish that they would have made it as a full service provider. Looks like I will be stuck with E* for another long period of time. :river

MarcelV said:
It will be a sad, sad night. :river
Try to think of it as less of a funeral and more of a celebration of life. A life that ends at 3am, sure, but it was a fun ride anyway. :D

gross67 said:
If I can stay awake! It will be interesting to see what happens. Then, when it goes dark, I'll switch to Video 2 and watch cable.
:haha :haha that's what i'm going to do. As soon as I stop :river :river

It was a very fun ride. VOOM was great and it helped wake Dish and Direct up to HD. Voom has changed the path of Sat and cable everywhere.

It will be at Midnight here on the West Coast so I will be up to see how it all ends. I am also curious to see if they leave some demo channels running in the clear promoting E* and Voom 21.

It has been fun, and I hope since E* is picking up Voom 21 that it will jump start other providers in following suit. :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts