Why do Dish techs lie?????

I've had nothing but good luck with techs. Whether they be Dish, Comcast, or Sprint. When I had my 522 upgraded to a 722 several months ago the tech and I found that my other 322 wasn't working properly. He replaced it on the spot. No hassle, no "It's not on the workorder so I can't do it" excuse. Just good service. Comcast was just out to install new internet (and I'm trying their TV service as well - to compare to Dish). Excellent workmanship on the install. Two days later a Comcast supervisor came out to make sure things were working for me and to verify the installation workmanship.

My Sprint fixed wireless tech was good too. So good that I haven't seem him in forever. The initial install has lasted over 8 years with no problems.

I have no complaints about Dish or Comcast or Sprint techs. None. I can tell you from experience, that you do have to play CSR roulette with Dish. And also with Comcast. And also with Sprint. That's just the way it is. I don't think they're lying. They're just ignorant about their product (ignorant is not a derogatory term, it just means "they don't know").
This is the right way to do things. I precall my customers and find out what is wrong with their system. If the notes state there is a problem wiht one of the two recivers( if applicable) I ask of the customer if this is accuarte. If the customer states otherwise, I will take the necessary equipment along with me.

I stand by my previous statement and always will, you have your opinion and i have mine which i believe to be a fact

"believe" and "fact" are entirely contradictory.

jeez wakeup nothing *ish does is a mistake !

"mistake" and "lie" are two different things.

Dish Network makes lots of mistakes (such as L510).

And by the way, the word "lie" is constantly misused these days.

A "lie" is when someone intentionally tells you something that is false. Human beings are contantly mistaken - that is not a "lie".

I've always thought of separators as basically being a component of the box. Then again, perhaps its because I believe it should be built in to the box on Port 1 and then just disabled when a satellite signal is detected on Port 2 as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)