Why is Dish falling behind with HD content?

I've got a 104" projector screen. I've never been blown away by the home theater experience until I bought a projector. However, you really need HD to get the most out of it. The debate about SD/HD number of channels, programing and content is far more important when you watch a picture over 100" than it is on a 30" tube. I find myself watching HD content like travel, animal and science shows simply because of the viewing experience. I also find a few that are very interesting. But I probably would not watch some of these shows if I had a tv. On a smaller screen I prefer HD of course but with a projector it is almost mandatory. I think the issue becomes more complicated than simply a contest between numbers and quality, depending on the equipment you have.

I've got a 104" projector screen. I've never been blown away by the home theater experience until I bought a projector. However, you really need HD to get the most out of it. The debate about SD/HD number of channels, programing and content is far more important when you watch a picture over 100" than it is on a 30" tube. I find myself watching HD content like travel, animal and science shows simply because of the viewing experience. I also find a few that are very interesting. But I probably would not watch some of these shows if I had a tv. On a smaller screen I prefer HD of course but with a projector it is almost mandatory. I think the issue becomes more complicated than simply a contest between numbers and quality, depending on the equipment you have.

The newness of the projector will wear off. This is true of everyone that gets a new HD display. You will then realize that Fantastic Four, Transformers and Spiderman 3 are not good movies despite looking great on your 100" screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts