Why is the Voom Forum Black?

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I looked through my settings and I don't see and option for this. It is really ugly, Scott, can we change it individually?

Thanks.

I noticed it an hour or so ago right when I was going from one forum (programming) to another, so it happened suddenly. At first I thought my browser went nuts, might be one of those things you'll get used to and eventually never understand why you liked the other color in the first place...

I like it! So what... its a color, black.. and your point is?
Black is the best contrast color anyway. Why do diamond experts tend to use dark, black to use as a back drop to showcase their product? Contrast!

Hell, I forgot what the previous color was anyway.. What was it, can anyone remember? Who really cares? I can't believe I'm wasting my time even posting this... :confused: :eek: :p :D

Look at any other forum page and you'll see the old color. Now get back to your regularly scheduled couch potato program.

I noticed it to look like the Voom site right away. Looks like NTSC scan lines!!!!

We are the bad boys of Satellite television.. let's dress the forum up accordingly.

i got 2 suggestions.

1. is there any way u can make the edges of the icons a lil smoother like..look at the "post reply" one. that border is buggin me.

2. when a thread is like 10 pages..can you show "...5,6,7,8,9,Last Page" instead of "1,2,3,4,5..."

1. I am going to try working on. (I actually want VOOM colored buttons) :)

2) I don't believe so thats a software limitation. However I do believe there is a user setting which lets you set the message order. So on the newest message will be shown on post one (and you read backwords) :D

Yep. Clear as day. I doubt its your eyes. Maybe your personal settings on the forum are set up differently or your browser is configured differently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)