Why no YES HD game tonight?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Game is on Cablevision in HD but on DirecTv there is no HD game. This is getting ridiculous...

Here is the sad part about all this nonsense... There's no other HD game on right now and so you ask why?????????????????????????????????????????????????? WTF??????????????

Giants @ Dodgers HD since 7pm local time. :D

Any word on if Friday's game will be on high def? I thought that channel 94 is only for Yes network coverage. I think friday's game is on WOR and ESPN... maybe channel 73 will have it?

Friday's game is on WOR exclusively and it won't be in HD. Fox has it Saturday with their crap TV and YES HD has it in HD on Sunday.

Sean Mota said:
Friday's game is on WOR exclusively and it won't be in HD. Fox has it Saturday with their crap TV and YES HD has it in HD on Sunday.
Yeah FOX's 480p Widescreen, bunch of bitches when it comes to airing HD. WWOR sucks, they don't show the Yankee games in HD and ESPN will be blacked out because of it. Terrible.

I live in Buffalo... do you think the game will be blacked out here even though we do not get WOR? YES is part of my base package. I called directv but the CSR didn't know up from down and said they wouldn't know until friday night if it was blacked out. I guess that makes two of us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)