Wii ROCKS!

iceshark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Wow! Yea I know its not 360 Graphics, but it does not lack anything else! In fact my 360 has not been played in 2 days! The best part is my wife who has never had any interest in video games is playing and loving this setup along with my 7 year old girl. Nintendo hit a homerun with the Wii! Sorry Playstation, Wii has stolen the show this time:)

And you get a workout to boot! One trick I already learned is you dont need to actually exert to much energy. In fact, I can play all of them sitting down with small arm or wrist movement and its just as fun. My family LOVES IT!

It sets up so easy. I run multiple Buffalo access points for my Xbox and replay Tv units. THis unit unlike the 360 is totally wireless. Found access point in seconds and downloaded upgraded software.

The only things I am not impressed with are first no online play. I have heard it is coming. Also I read somewhere you could play you DS wireless on it. Dont see that option.

And the one money monger thing I dont like is having to basiclly pay 10 bucks to download old vintage games. Once you buy a 1000 point card online it will only get you one game.

I like Microsofts Xbox Live better as you can download free demos and free games. Why so much Nintendo? I mean 8bit classics for more then they were new.

Other then that it rocks the house! Get one today!

And the one money monger thing I dont like is having to basiclly pay 10 bucks to download old vintage games. Once you buy a 1000 point card online it will only get you one game.

I like Microsofts Xbox Live better as you can download free demos and free games. Why so much Nintendo? I mean 8bit classics for more then they were new.

The only games that cost 1000 points are the N64 games. You should be able to get 2 NES games with 1000 points. You are right about the demos though. It is really nice to be able to check the games out on XBLA before you buy them.

Online is coming. Pokemon will be the 1st online game, then the flood should start. Currently the DS cannot connect with the Wii. That is also rumored to be coming soon.

Check out Wario Ware or Rayman Ravin Rabbids for good family multiplayer games.

I returned my ps3. Was not worth the money. The review by gamespot was right. The Xbox is better in all but a few simple categorys. Tell us why you like it? I was perplexed as to it not being all that.

my arms a killing my because of the wii, I was off on tuesday and played wii sports way to long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts