Will a multiswitch work?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

southbay

Original poster
Mar 13, 2006
DVR with Tivo

I upgraded my old receiver to a DVR this weekend. My satellite only has one coax coming out and it's six yrs old. I checked my satellite and it only has room for one coax output. I assume that I need one with at least two? What are my options?
Thanks,
Jad

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply. I checked my satellite and it only has room for one coax as an output. I assume I need a new satellite? How much do those run?
Thanks again,
Jad

about $275,000,000 a piece. plus launch fees. if you want a good one shop where murdoch shops, BOEING, LORAL is like salvation army used junk.

now a round dish is about free and a phase 3 is shipping only.
pm me ill ship you one free. you pay 12.00 shipping.

hey projector...........BBBBWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I am glad to see you have a sense of humor! I live in an apartment building that has a ton of unused dishes on top. I will check those out tomorrow and pm you if I can't find a good one that will work.
Thanks again.

southbay said:
I am glad to see you have a sense of humor! I live in an apartment building that has a ton of unused dishes on top. I will check those out tomorrow and pm you if I can't find a good one that will work.
Thanks again.

you will only need the LNB. Not the whole dish.

damn you tate.
i could have sold him ergens dead DISH at 61.5 ..............you owe ME 274,000,000. ill call it even if you start on guffy or vurbano!!!!!!!!!!! good lord the dish is in the sky, they have satellites on the houses, and WHY do they need the wire if it is satellite??????????????????????????????????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)